英語面試對話范文3分鐘 5分鐘英語對話范文( 三 )


格倫:明天上午10點,怎么樣?我先領你們參觀,然后我們一起吃午飯 。我們樓里有一家很不錯的意大利餐館 。
Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我們期待著參觀你們公司 。明天見 。
Glen: So long.
格倫:再見 。
Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我們定在明天上午10點去 。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好極了!大山,你是怎么認識格倫的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是這樣,格倫和我是老朋友 。我們是大學同學 。
5分鐘英語對話范文:GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好 。我是如梅 。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你 。你好 。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎餅店去吃早點 。你愿意一起去嗎?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是還是改天吧 。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身體不舒服 。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山 。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊 。昨天夜間我特別不好受 。我發燒了,頭疼得厲害 。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安 。你夜間睡著了嗎?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:沒有,沒真睡著 。半夜醒來之后就再也沒睡,覺得(渾身)發熱 。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病 。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想沒什么事 。我需要睡會兒覺,就會好了 。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我認為你得去看看病 。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也許你是對的 。旅途中我不能病倒 。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:這里有你認識的大夫嗎?
Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:沒有,不過昨天我在酒店這條街上看見了一家免約診所 。我可以去那里看看病 。
Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免約診所是什么樣的診所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.
大山:免約診所是大夫行醫的診所,病人可以隨時進去看病,而不用提前預約 。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去嗎?也許我能幫上忙的 。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,謝謝你 。我沒事 。謝謝你的關心 。
Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你別客氣,大山 。我們一會兒見 。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好 。我是大山 。我要看大夫 。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待員:這是你第一次來我們這兒嗎?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.
大山:是的 。我不是本地人 。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待員:你有安大略省醫療保險嗎?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有 。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待員:請坐下,填好這張登記表 。你帶著你的醫療保險卡嗎?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:帶著呢 。在這兒 。

推薦閱讀