英語面試對話范文3分鐘 5分鐘英語對話范文( 二 )


格倫:冰球場到了,我們準時到達 。
Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.
克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那兒,她是我們的守門員 。你好,珍妮特 。
Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.
云波:這么說,隊員里還有女孩呢 。真有意思 。
Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.
克里斯托弗:對,我們隊員里有三個女孩: 一個是守門員,一個是前鋒,還有一個是防守隊員 。
Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?
大山:女隊員像男孩一樣善戰嗎?
Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.
格倫:當然啦 。有時他們比男孩還更有攻擊性呢 。依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些 。
Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?
克里斯托弗:嗯,也許吧 。大山,請把我的冰球袋給我,好嗎?
Dashan: Sure. Here you go.
大山:好的,給 。
Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.
克里斯托弗:謝謝你 。爸爸,我們在更衣室見 。
Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.
格倫:好的,我去停車 。一會兒就回來 。
Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!
云波:再見,克里斯托弗,祝你好運氣!
Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.
大山:好好打,我們會給你加油、助威的 。
Christopher:Bye, everybody.
克里斯托弗:再見 。
5分鐘英語對話范文: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY
Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接線員:您好 。這里是首都電子公司 。
Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格倫·帕克 。
Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
接線員:帕克先生的電話正占線,您愿意持機等候嗎?
Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能給他留言嗎?
Receptionist: Certainly.
接線員:當然可以 。
Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:請告訴他給234-2111打電話,找123房間的大山 。
Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
接線員:請稍等,帕克先生的電話不再占用了,我可以給你接通了 。
Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格倫:我是格倫·帕克 。
Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山 。
Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格倫:大山,你好 。真沒料到是你 。你這是從什么地方打來的電話?
Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太華市中心打電話 。
Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格倫:是嗎?你來這兒做什么事?
Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我現在正跟兩位中國朋友一起周游加拿大 。
Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格倫:太棒了!你在渥太華能呆多久?
Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆幾天 。凱西和小克里斯托弗一切都好嗎?
Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
格倫:他們一切都好 。你說小克里斯托弗嗎?他一個星期前就已經10周歲 ?,F在正在學法語 。
Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
大山:時間過得太快了,你說是不是?
Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格倫:真是太快了 。大山,我得去辦事了,但是我很愿意領你參觀一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意來看看嗎?
Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我問問他們 。有人邀請我們 。你們愿意到我的朋友的軟件公司去參觀嗎?他邀請我們去參觀 。
Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
云波:當然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企業 。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很愿意 。
Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格倫,我們愿意來,謝謝你的邀請 。我們什么時候去合適呢?
Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

推薦閱讀